Advertisement

#pilotslife

We will missed our New Zealand family U. Nigel, U. Mac, A. laurie, A. Barbara , A. Maureen and A. Peg, Haley .Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. I’ll missed hearing the word “Lovely, Beautiful and Gorgeous” from A. Laurie . No Goodbye jus

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Ok boys and girls! ️ Pop quiz time! True or False 1. The FAA recommends you spend 20% of your time looking outside the aircraft, and the other 80% looking inside checking your instruments. 2. In order to maintain situational awareness, you should

Climb aboard with us and we’ll fly you above this fog to show you where the sun still shines!

  • . . . #westcoasthelicopters #explorevancouverisland #helilife #vanisle #vancouverisland #canadiancoastgaurd #helicopterscanada #beautifulbc #pilotslife #parkscanada #tourismvancouverisland #canadianvacation #helicopters #westcoastlife #westcoast #nanaimo #campbellriver #britishcolumbia #pilot #explorebc #vanisland #islandlife #bclife #explorecanada #helicopter #hellobc #wonderfulvancouverisland #verticalmag

  • Sick!!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Cold weather got you down? Remember friction creates heat, so keep moving forward!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ - Aviators Doing Aviation -

  • #bizav #aviation #businessjet #instaaviation #pilotlife #pilotslife #riseandgrind #avgeek #forbestravelguide #jet #business #corporatejet #aopa #piloteyes #pilots #aviators #instagramaviation #instaplane #instapilot #flying #fly #aviationphotography #worklifebalance #family #businesstrip #sanluisobispo #planespotting #businesslife

Flying home from Birmingham checking out downtown Atlanta on the way back to Augusta. Perfectly clear day! #couldnotfindacloud

  • #csraaviators #augusta #atlanta #pilotsviews #pilotsofinstagram #pilotslife #gettingsomepictime

  • #aviation #aviationdaily #cessnacitation #ce560

I am thinking back over the last several weeks. My quest to upgrade from a piston Robinson to the turbine R66 started months ago. ⁠ ⁠ I had looked at 20 plus used R66’s in detail over that time. I had interacted with almost that many brokers.⁠ ⁠ The

People come and people go. ‍️‍️‍️ Seasons change and the weather rearranged. ️ Seeds are spread, growth is fed. Traffic is coming to and fro. Students fly in and out. ️ The lines in his book are filling about. One by one he has watched them finish.

  • @jcastel94 for president 🙌

  • Congrats!!! Mr castellanos!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement

  • #mekanınsahibi#theowneroftheplace#helicopter #flight#coastguard#badass #pilotslife #helicopterpilot #coastguardrules#sar

Advertisement

Advertisement

You’re Invited to an Open House! Join us as we celebrate Harrel Timmons’ and Jet Air’s 50th year in business! Hors d’oeuvres & Dessert will be served. ⁣ December 1, 2019 2-6pm⁣ Venue location: ⁣ Galesburg Municipal Airport ⁣ 275 Lloyd Stearman Dr.

Dubai is calling. This picture was made during a short stop in front of the Atlantic Hotel during a speed boat trip along the coastline. Best time: Sunset-Time. Recommendable. It’s easy to reach and a completely different world. A impressive city in

A-4AR Fightinghawks del Grupo 5 de Caza desplegados en el sur realizando la maniobra del numeral caído en homenaje al Brig. (R) VGM Carlos “Talo” Moreno quien falleciera esta semana partiendo a la gloria en el cielo de los "Cazadores". NHQP! Crédit

Advertisement

Advertisement

Load More

Advertisement